Guildford Labour Party It's time for Labour in Guildford and the villages
Guildford Labour asks you to put a team of councillors in place to challenge the ruling parties to listen harder and be answerable for their decisions. We shall not take your support for granted as successive councils have; we will make your voice heard.
- We will support more housing to clear the waiting list and offer affordable homes so that our own children can afford to live here.
- We will support developments that grow from existing communities sympathetically, with particular attention to the impact of new traffic.
- We will advocate ‘green walls’ of kerbside hedging to minimise traffic pollution, and create cycleways away from main roads.
- We will help the homeless off the streets, quickly and with compassion.
- We will develop our green spaces for better leisure, sporting and community use.
Promoted by Sue Hackman on behalf of Guildford Labour Party both at 9b Martyr Rd Guildford GU1 4LF.