Change starts on the 3rd of December with your vote.
It is time that the residents of Ash & Tongham are represented fairly and adequately.
As their councillor, I will
- Listen to your concerns and needs and champion your issues.
- Progress your interests and agenda. Not my own.
- Work with you, the local schools and Sure Start centre to identify ways that can alleviate school time traffic jams such as “walking buses”
- Promote the idea of a Park & Ride system for Ash
- Support a Borough strategy that puts communities and people’s needs first
- Fight for decent affordable housing for Ash and Tongham’s residents.
- Be the voice for infrastructure investment in our area
- Promote greater accountability for animal welfare in our Borough, an issue currently ignored
- Hold surgeries twice a month, once in the evening, once at a weekend, to hear your needs and concerns. You will not be ignored anymore.
Change starts with YOUR VOTE for George Dokimakis -Thursday 3 December