Richard Mithen – Guildford East
5 MINUTES TO CHANGE OUR LIVES, that's all it takes to vote in the most important County Council elections in living memory.
I'm Richard Mithen, local Guildford GP and Merrow resident of 10 years.
Cuts to Social Care, the end of stroke services at the Royal Surrey, poor council management, and ridiculous pay rises for councillors; I can't just sit back and watch this anymore.
I'm not a politician, I'm a GP who listens daily to people suffering from these cuts. It's time for us to say ENOUGH!
I will fight to:
• End the need for food banks for residents in Merrow and Burpham;
• Provide decent social care;
• Provide decent funding to our schools;
• Reinstate stroke services at the Royal Surrey; and
• Stop the plans to ruin Newlands Corner, and keep our green spaces free.
In me, you have someone who understands, who listens, and who ACTS to make a difference in peoples' lives.
Every single vote counts so even if you don't normally vote, let's send a loud message back to the Council showing we residents really can make that difference! Just 5 minutes can change everything...